is a Rocklin business owner and was elected to the City Council in November 2006. He was sworn in on December 12, 2006, and served as Mayor in 2014. He lives in Rocklin with his wife Tami.
"I care about Rocklin, and am honored to serve this community as a member of the City Council. In 1988, I chose to open my business in Rocklin because it was a growing city full of friendly people that offered a safe and positive environment for its residents, great schools for its children, and many opportunities for business and job growth within an expanding Placer County. I'm committed to seeing Rocklin prosper and remain a great place to live."
Goals and Objectives:
• Retain and attract quality employers and appropriate retailers. Community Involvement:
• Prioritize public safety as the City's most important core services.
• Approve and support a new General Plan.
• Organize a business district that represents the "downtown" area.
• Continued support of parks and open space.
• Formalize a more specific economic development plan.
• Build an identity or "brand" for Rocklin that respects its past but embraces its future.
• Placer County Transportation Planning Agency Steering Committee Appointments include:
• Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce’s Business Person of the Year - 2006
• Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce Past-chairman
• Rocklin/Loomis Basin Rotary Club Past-president
• Budget and Finance Committee
• Business and Job Growth Committee
• Committee to the Planning Commission
• Legislative Advocacy Committee
• Roseville Borders Committee
• Higher Education - City Coordinating Committee
• Placer County/Rocklin Interests Committee
Please contact Scott any time for comments or questions.
- Cell Phone: 916.804.9194
- Home Phone: 916.435.4874